Monday, October 06, 2008

Okay, just to let you know...

Thing #1 started complaining about his ankle hurting him. Being the wonderful father I am I told him to man up and deal with it until it started swelling up and then I took him to the emergency room. They found a what they think is a "unicameral bone cyst" in his heal. The scary part is that the orthopedic surgeon keeps talking the big C word and then saying he doesn't think it is the big C word. Anyway, the cyst is getting bigger and not smaller so Thursday, we take him in for a bone graft. That way he wont shatter his heal when he acts like a mad man. This whole thing has been a pain in my @$$ and Thing #1's ankle. Anyway I hope things get back to normal soon.

Worse thing I can think is that the cadaver bone came from an evil person and Thing #1 ends up with a zombie foot.

3 comments:

VelvetJinxx said...

Poor baby!!! Hopefully he just comes out with a little swagger for a few weeks.

:(

The Reedy Family Chronicles said...

Okay...how are things going? I haven't heard from you in a while.

millty said...

It has been far too long since last update. Are things going well?

Blog Archive