Tuesday, January 02, 2007

It's a new year

so lets put some things in perspective!

What happened while I was gone?

  1. I had a 102 ° F fever, Thing 1 and Thing 2 had strep and my lovely wife had the full blown flu.
  2. Thing 2 was knocked over so many times during the Christmas shopping rush that she sat down in the middle of the isle and cried so I took her home and my wife now has a day at the spa because I could buy that online.
  3. I was able to keep the 300 lb air hockey table a secret, but I think I blew out my back getting it up the stairs.
  4. The air hockey table broke so I had to take it apart and return it. I think this gave me a hernia.
  5. Daisy ripped apart my shed trying to get at a raccoon that was hiding under it.
  6. Thing 1 almost poked his eye out with his spring loaded live action light saber.
  7. Our one dollar plastic lawn manger scene was vandalized and unfortunately the stupid vandals couldn't figure out how to break any of it so they set a birth scene instead of a manger scene.
  8. Smoked a turkey and it turned out tasty.

All in all a good holiday!

2 comments:

VelvetJinxx said...

#7- That's funnier than stealing it!

State of Confusion (Steve #2) said...

I was hoping they would steal the thing. I have to fix the wiring every year and it is a royal pain in the a$$.

Blog Archive