Ok, I know I am an evil editor. I haven't posted since August. But in my defence I have been out of town twice, had 4 weekend visitors from out of town, no wifi since the first of September and been babysitting my baby cousin (3 months old now!) I hope to have wifi again starting the first of mext month, so I will be on more after that. Until then I leave you with 3 Dragon Con pictures.

Here is a picture of me at dinner in my Stargate uniform.

Another picture of me in my Stargate uniform with no top shirt but with my vest and gun!

Last but not least, who doesn't love Kevin Sorbo!!
2 comments:
What is it with you and that Sorbo guy? That is the second picture I have seen with you putting a bear hug on him. He doesnt seem to mind though.
This is the first Bear Hug pitcure, last year I just got a hug! Kevin is awesome! I have a bunch of pcitures, with other people, I will post more later!
Post a Comment